Yokohama chosen as original equipment supplier for the Porsche Panamera
After the 911 Carrera 4 and the Cayenne, Yokohama has announced that a tyre from its Advan range will be the OE fitment for another Porsche model.
On the same topic
The Porsche saloon car
During the last decade, Porsche has considerably diversified its range of models. Previously a manufacturer of nothing but sports cars, in 2009 the German manufacturer presented the Panamera, the first four-door saloon car in its history. It’s model that arrived a few years after the SUV Cayenne and which currently achieves impressive sales figures around the world. The Panamera has just undergone a mid-life facelift, therefore a good time for Porsche and Yokohama to introduce a new original equipment tyre for the car, with the arrival of the Advan Sport V105 N-0.
A high performance tyre
If your name is Porsche, it is out of the question that your cars are fitted with economical tyres. Even if, as a luxurious limousine, the Panamera must offer its passengers a high degree of comfort, the car must remain a model of dynamism. For this, the Advan Sport V105 N-0 has been exclusively developed for the Porsche Panamera. On the front, the tyre size is 255/40ZR20 (101Y) and on the rear, the size is 295/35ZR20 (105Y).
Note that this is not a first for Yokohama and Porsche, since the Japanese tyre manufacturer already equips the SUV Cayenne and the sporty 911 Carrera 4 as original equipment.
Articles in the same header
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes
- A special Lamborghini Aventador to pay tribute to Pirelli
- The Michelin Pilot Super Sport equips the Volvo S60 Polestar