Toyo Tyre’s NanoEnergy R38 equips the new Mazda 3
For the first time, Toyo's new NanoEnergy tyre is fitted as original equipment on a vehicle. And, it’s the Mazda3 that launches it.
On the same topic
Mazda 3 : a streamlined compact
The war between car manufacturers is ruthless in the family compact segment of the C-segment market; an extremely competitive market especially in Western Europe. In this category; where the best selling cars are the Volkswagen Golf, the Ford Focus or the Renault Megane ; Japanese car manufacturer Mazda can now count on a new, extremely streamlined model. Sporting a modern design, the car’s weight has been greatly reduced compared with the previous generation to offer vastly improved fuel economy and top-level dynamic handling.
A Toyo Tire as original equipment
Toyo Tire is delighted to announce this partnership with Mazda to equip the Mazda 3 as original equipment. It is the NanoEnergy R38 that has been selected to fit the compact Japanese car. Moreover, it is the first time a tyre from the NanoEnergy range is fitted as original equipment on a car. No doubt the tyre manufacturer hopes to expand this range as an original equipment fitment in the future. The NanoEnergy R38, in size 205/60 R16 92V, is a low rolling resistance tyre with “very satisfying” dynamic qualities, says its manufacturer.
The performance of the Toyo NanoEnergy R38 valued by three labelling criteria:
Articles in the same header
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres