The new Maserati Quattroporte shod with Dunlop’s Sport Maxx RT tyres
Officially unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show, the new Maserati Quattroporte is shod with Dunlop’s ultra high performance tyre, the Sport Maxx RT.
On the same topic
The new Maserati Quattroporte was one of the stars at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held from 14-27 January in Detroit (Michigan). Powerful and sleek, the Quattroporte embodies the Trident brand’s new strategy.
The Fiat group, who own Maserati, now intends to position the brand to compete with Porsche and Bentley in the luxury sports car market. To achieve this, Fiat has decided to extend its product range by proposing new saloons, including the Quattroporte, and SUV’s. These new models will compete with the Porsche Panamera, the Cayenne or the Macan (which should be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show). Maserati aims to ramp up production from 6,000 cars today to reach 50,000 by 2015.
The new Maserati Quattroporte offers an outstanding combination of design, luxury, performance and technology. Its performances are equal to that of any two-seater supercar. Its 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 engine generates a power of 530 HP and a torque of 710 Nm. It can spring from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds and reach a top speed of 307 km/h.
As original equipment, Maserati has chosen to fit the Quattroporte with Dunlop’s ultra high performance tyre, the Sport Maxx RT, with a front tyre size of 245/45 ZR 19 (98Y) and a rear tyre size of 275/40 ZR 19 (101Y).
Articles in the same header
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes
- A special Lamborghini Aventador to pay tribute to Pirelli
- The Michelin Pilot Super Sport equips the Volvo S60 Polestar