The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
Michelin is proposing two sports tyres as original equipment for the new Ford Focus RS, leaving the choice to the vehicle’s future owner: the Pilot Super Sport or the Pilot Sport Cup 2.
On the same topic
320 hp and all wheel drive
Ford has just unveiled the third generation of the Focus RS! As such, Ford signs its return to the high performance compact car category. Its 2.3 litre four cylinder engine produces more than 320 horsepower and, for the first time in the history of the model, this power is transferred to all four wheels and not just the front wheels. The performance figures announced are of course, interesting, with the time to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph well under five seconds.
Choice between the Pilot Super Sport or the Pilot Sport Cup 2
As standard, the Ford Focus RS is equipped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres specially developed for the car. However, clients can opt for the more radical Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2. A product (also developed for the car) whose aggressive tread makes it extremely efficient on dry roads, but more difficult to drive on wet roads. In short, the choice is between versatility and extreme efficiency.
Articles in the same header
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M