The Michelin Pilot Super Sport equips the Volvo S60 Polestar
The French tyre manufacturer has announced that it has been chosen as the original equipment supplier for the fastest car in Volvo’s history, the S60 Polestar and its estate version.
On the same topic
350 hp and four-wheel drive
When it comes to high performance saloon cars, the Germans set the standard. Nevertheless, Sweden-based http://www.rezulteo-tyres.co.uk/tyres-for-volvo
Equipped with the Pilot Super Sport
Clearly, the Volvo Polestar requires high performance tyres. Michelin will take care of that with the Pilot Super Sport which will equip the Swedish sports car as original equipment. Tyres in size 245/35 R 20 will be fitted as standard on the saloon and estate versions of this sharply honed Volvo. Will the Volvo-Michelin tandem be enough to close the gap with BMW, Mercedes and Audi?
Articles in the same header
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes
- A special Lamborghini Aventador to pay tribute to Pirelli
- Yokohama chosen as original equipment supplier for the Porsche Panamera
- Hankook will equip the BMW 4-Series with Ventus S1 EVO 2 tyres as original equipment
- The Mercedes CLA 45 AMG equipped with Dunlop tyres