The Michelin Pilot Super Sport equips the Volvo S60 Polestar
The French tyre manufacturer has announced that it has been chosen as the original equipment supplier for the fastest car in Volvo’s history, the S60 Polestar and its estate version.
On the same topic
350 hp and four-wheel drive
When it comes to high performance saloon cars, the Germans set the standard. Nevertheless, Sweden-based http://www.rezulteo-tyres.co.uk/tyres-for-volvo
Equipped with the Pilot Super Sport
Clearly, the Volvo Polestar requires high performance tyres. Michelin will take care of that with the Pilot Super Sport which will equip the Swedish sports car as original equipment. Tyres in size 245/35 R 20 will be fitted as standard on the saloon and estate versions of this sharply honed Volvo. Will the Volvo-Michelin tandem be enough to close the gap with BMW, Mercedes and Audi?
Articles in the same header
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M