The Mercedes CLA 45 AMG equipped with Dunlop tyres
The Mercedes CLA is a saloon car based on the Mercedes A-class which, like the compact, has a sportier AMG version that produces 360hp. For this cavalry to take the road, Mercedes has chosen the tyre manufacturer, Dunlop.
On the same topic
The Mercedes CLA 45 AMG has exactly the same mechanical elements as its 5 door sister car, i.e. a 1,991cm3 four cylinder turbo engine producing 360hp at 6000rpm and a torque of 450nm. A cavalry that allows the Mercedes CLA 45 AMG to accelerate from 0 to 60km/h (62mph) in 4.6 seconds, while the top speed is electronically limited to 250km/h (155mph).
If the power is transferred to the road via a permanent all wheel drive, the Mercedes has important needs in terms of tyres. Dunlop has therefore provided its very sporty Sport Maxx RT tyre which we have already tested on the Ascari race track.
The Dunlop Sport Maxx RT is a tyre that incorporates motorsport-derived technologies. Boasting a radical sporty design, it has been developed to deliver a high level of grip on dry and wet roads. As a result, it is perfectly in line with the CLA 45 AMG’s very high performance and its need for versatility.
The CLA 45 AMG will be fitted with 235/35ZR19 91Y XL MO size tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo