Pirelli equips the Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 Roadster with specially designed PZero tyres
To tame the 700 horsepower of the roadster version of its Aventador, Lamborghini has asked Pirelli to specifically design a tyre, based on the prestigious PZero range.
It is absolutely fabulous! After much speculation, the Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 Roadster was presented to the press at the end of January on the Homestead circuit and on the streets of Florida, in the USA.
Powered by a 6.5 Litre V12 engine generating almost 700 hp, the roadster accelerates from 0-62 mph = 0-100 km/h in just 3 seconds and boasts a top speed of 217 mph = 350 km/h.
To give its thoroughbred a free rein, Lamborghini has asked Pirelli to specifically design a tyre, based on its Pzero range. Objective: Guarantee stability, comfort and handling under all operating conditions.
This PZero tyre has been specially designed to ensure maximum grip and quickly adapt to gear changes at all speeds, thus allowing the car to unleash its power. Based on its Formula1 experience, Pirelli engineers have concentrated their efforts on the tread design. They have mainly worked on the tyre’s structure and compound to restrict tyre deformation.
The PZero tyres will be fitted on 20"/ 21" Dione rims in the dimension 255/30 ZR 20 at the front and 355/25 ZR 21 at the rear.
- Find the best price for PZero tyres
- The new Maserati Quattroporte shod with Dunlop’s Sport Maxx RT tyres
Articles in the same header
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M