New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes
Bridgestone announces new partnerships with Mercedes-Benz to equip the C-Class and the GLA SUV.
Original equipment for the GLA and C-Class
In the original equipment war with German premium manufacturers, tyre manufacturer Bridgestone is delighted to extend its supply to two new models from the star brand.
Two new models and by no means the least:
On one hand, the new compact GLA SUV , designed to take on the BMW X1 and the Audi Q3, in a highly profitable market segment.
On the other hand, the C-Class saloon is involved. With a new version introduced last year, this is the world’s best selling Mercedes.
Suffice to say that original equipment for these new cars is important.
Dueler H/P Sport and Turanza
For the GLA, the new fitment will come from the Dueler H/P Sport range. A tyre available in 3 sizes (and versions for the German SUV: 215/60 R17 96V for the summer tyre, 235/50 R18 97H for the all season tyre, and 235/45 R19 95V for the Runflat version of the summer tyre).
However, for the C-Class saloon, it is a special version of the Turanza T001 that will equip the car. In 16” and 17” versions, then moving to the 18” Potenza S001 for drivers looking for sports performance. And for winter tyres, the Blizzak LM-32 will equip the C-Class.
Articles in the same header
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres