Mercedes chooses Hankook as original equipment supplier for the new S Class
Korean tyre manufacturer Hankook is proud to announce a new partnership with Mercedes-Benz. The Ventus Prime 2 has been chosen as the original equipment tyre for the luxury S class; a move that will certainly enhance the brand’s image.
On the same topic
Rarely have we seen a better flagship model than the S class. The brand with the star’s luxury sedan is an absolute reference in its category. Each new model of this product features the best and most up to date technology. The latest generation S Class is, for example, able to drive itself without any driver input and can read the road surface to adapt the car’s suspension in real time.
The Ventus Prime 2 will be fitted in the 245/55 R17 102 W tyre size. According to Hankook, the tyre’s natural qualities such as driving comfort and low rolling noise played a decisive role in convincing Mercedes; qualities which are extremely important for this type of model.
Articles in the same header
- Michelin and Dunlop tyres for the new Porsche GT3
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the Mercedes AMG GT R
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres