Hankook will fit Ventus S1 Evo2 tyres as original equipment on the new BMW 5-Series
Another masterstroke for Hankook. The Korean tyre manufacturer confirms its status as original equipment supplier for the BMW 5-Series, which has just received a mid career facelift.
On the same topic
Hankook continues its expansion in the premium automotive segment. The South Korean tyre manufacturer has already worked with the Bavarian group by equipping a few BMW models with original equipment tyres: The 3-Series, the compact 1-Series and the Mini are on the list of vehicles fitted with Hankook tyres when they arrive at dealers.
This time, another BMW model joins the list of cars fitted with Hankook tyres as original equipment.
The propeller brand has just presented a revised and corrected version of its 5-Series sedan, one of its most important models in terms of image.
This “phase 2” 5-Series has a redesigned front apron, more engine variants and the highest level of on-board technology ever.
On the tyre side, the 5-Series can count on high performance products from Hankook. The Ventus S1 Evo2 will be fitted to the car in the dimension 225/55R17W. More specifically, the tyre will be fitted to the 520i, 528i, 530i, 535i and 520d models. Typically for this class of vehicle, the tyre manufacturer highlights driving comfort, safety and efficiency as being the criteria behind BMW’s choice. Between BMW and Hankook, the partnership seems to work well since in another register, the German manufacturer has just won the DTM championship with its M3, also equipped with Hankook tyres (Hankook is official supplier to the DTM championship like Pirelli in Formula 1).
Articles in the same header
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes