Hankook will equip the BMW 4-Series with Ventus S1 EVO 2 tyres as original equipment
Tyre manufacturer Hankook has been chosen as OE supplier for the new BMW 4-Series, a dynamic, rather luxurious coupe that relies on high performance tyres.
On the same topic
A new BMW coupe
BMW has just presented many new products in its range. The German manufacturer has recently replaced the entire 3-Series family, moving to the F30 generation. A large family, since in addition to the standard 3-Series saloon, the propeller brand is also proposing Coupe and Cabriolet versions, that unlike their elders, answer to the name “4-Series”. It is precisely this new BMW 4-Series that will be fitted as original equipment with Hankook Ventus S1 EVO 2 tyres, taken from the Korean tyre manufacturer’s high performance range. The Ventus S1 EVO 2 has been chosen in the size 225/50 R17 W and will specifically equip the 4-Series Coupe model, that competes with the Mercedes C Class Coupe and the Audi A5 in the premium coupe market.
It is not the first time that Hankook and BMW have formed a partnership since the tyre manufacturer has already equipped many models produced by the Bavarian manufacturer. On the saloon car side, the 1-Series, 3-Series and 5-Series all have Hankook tyres and likewise for the large X5 SUV. Not forgetting the compact Mini brand, also part of the BMW Group. In short, many partnerships already exist between Hankook and BMW and there may be others in the future since BMW are currently holding a series of presentations for new models and have just, for example, unveiled the 2-Series Active Tourer MPV and the 4-Series Gran Coupe, a five-door version of the 4-Series coupe.
Articles in the same header
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes