Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres for the Renault Clio RS IV
To harness the 200 hp of its sporty compact, Renault has chosen two tyres from the Goodyear-Dunlop group. The Sport chassis is fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres, whereas the Cup chassis has Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tyres.
On the same topic
Safer and more civilised than its elders, the Clio RS IV (200 hp all the same) needed tyres that offered a balance between sporty performance and comfort. Renault found these qualities in the ultra high performance (UHP) tyre range from the Goodyear -Dunlop group.
The Renault Clio RS IV equipped with the Cup chassis (3 mm lower ride height, springs 27% stiffer at the front and 20% stiffer at the rear) is fitted with Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tyres in the size 205/40 R18 86Y.
Articles in the same header
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes