A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
Michelin has developed a special version of the Pilot Super Sport to step up the performance of the new BMW X6 M.
On the same topic
A high performance SUV
BMW recently revealed the new X6 model, a large luxury SUV. Shortly afterwards, the German car manufacturer presented the “Motorsport” model of the 4x4, the propeller brand’s most powerful and fastest version. With a 4.4 litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 575 horsepower and a lighter chassis, the new X6 M claims the title of being the fastest SUV in the world up against the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and the Mercedes M63 AMG. It can also lap the Nordschleife as fast as a M3 V8 sports car.
A specific Pilot Super Sport
Given its dynamic capabilities, it is clearly important that this vehicle is shod with tyres that match its performance. For this, the Michelin team has equipped the new SUV with a specific version of the Pilot Super Sport fitted as original equipment on the X6 M. A generous tyre size, fitted on 21-inch rims with 285/35 ZR21 105Y at the front and 325/30 ZR21 108Y at the rear.
Articles in the same header
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes
- A special Lamborghini Aventador to pay tribute to Pirelli