A special Lamborghini Aventador to pay tribute to Pirelli
Lamborghini presents a special series of the Aventador to celebrate a partnership spanning over fifty years between the two firms.
Loyal since 1963
The love story between Lamborghini and Pirelli dates back to 1963. The Sant'Agata Bolognese firm first collaborated with the tyre manufacturer when developing the 350 GTV, the first Lamborghini road car.
Since then, Lamborghini has remained faithful to Pirelli who has equipped all of its supercars, from the Miura to the Huracan, not forgetting the Countach, Diablo and Murcielago.
Two models from the current range, the Huracan and the Aventador, are both fitted with Pirelli P-Zero tyres, just like a number of sports cars in the exclusive car market.
An Aventador to pay tribute
To celebrate over half a century of partnership, Lamborghini has just presented a very special Aventador. The car will be custom made, with a black painted roof and a thin red stripe that runs along the rims to evoke the tyre manufacturer.
This special edition will be available in both Coupe and Roadster versions, but its mechanical capabilities will remain unchanged. Under the bonnet, the beautiful 6.5 litre V12 engine capable of providing 700 hp, mounted in a rear central position, and transmitting power to the permanent all-wheel drive.
The price of this special edition, which would clearly make a very nice present for Christmas, has not yet been announced.
Articles in the same header
- The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport for the new Maserati Levante
- Bridgestone at the service of the majestic DB11
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped by Michelin
- Kumho chosen for the Dodge Viper ACR 2016
- Honda Civic Type R: which tyre will transfer its power to the ground?
- The Clio RS Trophy shod with Michelin tyres
- A specific Michelin Super Sport for the BMW X6 M
- The new Ford Focus RS equipped with Michelin tyres
- A special Dunlop Sport Maxx GT 600 for the Nissan GT-R Nismo
- New Bridgestone tyres for Mercedes