The three stripes brand continues to adhere to Conti
Outsoles and tyres: the same combat! The quest for grip and maximum energy recovery continues to guide the research of Continental and Adidas, its partner since 2007.
Since 2007, the Continental and Adidas brands have joined forces to develop rubber compounds for the outsoles of running shoes. It’s true that the parallel is easy to see, since in both cases, the goal is the quest for performance while improving energy efficiency (for running shoes, the effort of the athlete).
To mark this long standing partnership, Continental and Adidas have launched a viral campaign based on the getyourgrip.com website as well as Facebook and Youtube social networks.
The film proposed by the two brands (see below) features a professional free runner wearing Adidas running shoes, with outsoles developed by the tyre manufacturer. Testing them an all types of surfaces and in all kinds of environments, in both urban and forest settings, the professional runner is followed by an engineer from Continental, in a van fitted with the brand’s tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles
- Goodyear Eagle-360: when fiction becomes reality
- Goodyear TripleTube: no shortage of air for this three-in-one tyre
- The 2016 Pirelli calendar has arrived!
- Toyota C-HR: connected by tyres
- Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar
- Bridgestone is set to revolutionise the Runflat tyre
- Michelin invests in Formula E to develop tyres for the future