The Pirelli calendar celebrates its 50 anniversary
The Pirelli calendar is an institution that has spanned half a century. To mark the occasion, the Italian tyre manufacturer has organised a small photoshoot in New York, before revealing the photos for its 2014 edition.
On the same topic
Unique in the tyre world, the Pirelli calendar bears no relation to the original skills that launched the brand. This institution has long been acclaimed in the world of art and photography. In 2014, it will celebrate its 50 years of existence, throughout which the planet's best photographers have captured some of the world’s most beautiful women on camera.
And, Pirelli want to mark the occasion. The Italians will unveil the first images of its 2014 edition on November 21st, but in the meantime, Pirelli has organised a small photoshoot at New York with two well known photographers, French photographer Patrick Demarchelier and German photographer Peter Lindbergh.
They have focused their lens on six top models that have one thing in common; they have all posed for previous editions of the calendar: Helena Christensen, Alek Wek, Alessandra Ambrosio, Isabeli Fontana, Miranda Kerr and Karolina Kurkova. It is known that the Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana will feature in the next edition of the calendar.
Join us on November 21st to discover the first images of the Pirelli 2014 calendar.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles
- Goodyear Eagle-360: when fiction becomes reality
- Goodyear TripleTube: no shortage of air for this three-in-one tyre
- The 2016 Pirelli calendar has arrived!
- The three stripes brand continues to adhere to Conti
- Toyota C-HR: connected by tyres
- Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar