Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
The Korean brand has a signed a global partnership contract with the Madrid club which will start in July of this year.
On the same topic
Hankook Tires has officially announced it has signed a global partnership contract with Real Madrid CF. The contract will initially run for three seasons starting from July 2016. The Korean tyre manufacturer will advertise around the Santiago Bernabéu stadium during all Spanish 1st League and Copa del Rey (King’s Cup) home games as well as at all international games. It will also take part in various campaigns, including marketing events with the Madrid club’s star players.
By signing this agreement, and based on 450 million Real Madrid fans throughout the world, Hankook Tires will significantly enhance its brand image in the Spanish and world market.
This is not the first time the Korean tyre manufacturer has made a commitment to sports. Since 2012 Hankook Tire is an official sponsor of the UEFA Europa League, it currently sponsors BV Borussia Dortmund, a German football club and it is the official supplier for the German Touring Car Championship (DTM), amongst other activities.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles
- Goodyear Eagle-360: when fiction becomes reality
- Goodyear TripleTube: no shortage of air for this three-in-one tyre
- The 2016 Pirelli calendar has arrived!
- The three stripes brand continues to adhere to Conti
- Toyota C-HR: connected by tyres
- Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar
- Bridgestone is set to revolutionise the Runflat tyre