F1: the latest Pirelli trials on video
During the weekend of 15-16 January, Pedro de la Rose was on the track to carry out the latest trials on Pirelli’s soft and super-soft tyres.
The Spanish driver conducted the last trials on the Abu Dhabi track, reputedly slippery. The Toyota TF109 dressed in new colours, did lap after lap to clock up almost 1000 kilometres over the weekend.
Discover these trials on video:
Articles in the same header
- Tyre manufacturers and football, a premier partnership
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL
- Pirelli Connesso: an app that gives you the real-time status of your tyres
- The Pirelli P Zero: now available in colour
- IntelliGrip Urban: another concept tyre for Goodyear
- Eagle 360 Urban: the new version of Goodyear’s concept tyre
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles