F1: the latest Pirelli trials on video
During the weekend of 15-16 January, Pedro de la Rose was on the track to carry out the latest trials on Pirelli’s soft and super-soft tyres.
The Spanish driver conducted the last trials on the Abu Dhabi track, reputedly slippery. The Toyota TF109 dressed in new colours, did lap after lap to clock up almost 1000 kilometres over the weekend.
Discover these trials on video:
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles
- Goodyear Eagle-360: when fiction becomes reality
- Goodyear TripleTube: no shortage of air for this three-in-one tyre
- The 2016 Pirelli calendar has arrived!
- The three stripes brand continues to adhere to Conti
- Toyota C-HR: connected by tyres
- Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar