Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar
The 2015 edition of the famous Italian calendar is currently being revealed. This year, the settings are minimalist… just like the clothes.
On the same topic
Steven Meisel in charge
As at the end of each year, tyre manufacturer Pirelli is providing some information about the forthcoming edition of its famous calendar. For the 2015 edition of this institution for the photography world, the town of New York will once again provide the backdrop for the photo shoot. No outdoor locations but studios located within the American city. And in charge of the calendar, a certain Steven Meisel who brings together some of today’s most prestigious top models, as well as models that have previously appeared.
Adriana Lima, Natalia Vodianova...
In light of the first four shots already revealed from the 2015 edition, one thing is certain: you will not be amazed by accessories in the calendar. Indeed, it prefers to bring the sculptural beauty of models to the fore and makes use of very few accessories. No sophisticated or baroque settings, the photos will be simple and the girls scantily clad.
12 photos plus the cover, a casting with names such as Adriana Lima, Natalia Vodianova, Raquel Zimmermann, Karen Elson, Gigi Hadid, Candice Huffine, Carolyn Murphy, Cameron Russel, or even Isabeli Fontana (who has already featured 7 times) have posed for this 42nd edition of the calendar. To discover all the photos, you will have to wait a few more months.
In the meantime…
Articles in the same header
- Tyre manufacturers and football, a premier partnership
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL
- Pirelli Connesso: an app that gives you the real-time status of your tyres
- The Pirelli P Zero: now available in colour
- IntelliGrip Urban: another concept tyre for Goodyear
- Eagle 360 Urban: the new version of Goodyear’s concept tyre
- Pirelli calendar: third time for Peter Lindbergh
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles