Bridgestone uses video to highlight safety
Tyre manufacturer Bridgestone used its presence at the 2014 Paris Motor Show to present its new publicity campaign focusing on the importance of tyres for safety.
On the same topic
With this video, Bridgestone emphasises that of all the safety systems available on today’s cars, tyres are the only one actually in contact with the road. This action is part of the tyre manufacturer’s general reflection to strengthen the values of the Bridgestone brand, particularly through its commitment to driver and passenger safety.
The campaign will be visible via a variety of communication channels (television, internet...) throughout Europe.
Two other videos will complete the publicity campaign: one on the brand’s new winter tyre, the Blizzak LM001, and the other on the Turanza T001. The first film will feature the performance of winter tyres drawing a parallel between driving in winter conditions and alpine skiing. The second will focus on wet grip using swimming as an analogy.
Articles in the same header
- Urban Crossover: a prototype tyre for the Lexus UX concept
- Hankook Tire becomes a new sponsor of Real Madrid
- IntelliGrip: Goodyear’s proposal for the first autonomous vehicles
- Goodyear Eagle-360: when fiction becomes reality
- Goodyear TripleTube: no shortage of air for this three-in-one tyre
- The 2016 Pirelli calendar has arrived!
- The three stripes brand continues to adhere to Conti
- Toyota C-HR: connected by tyres
- Discover the first photos from the new 2015 Pirelli calendar
- Bridgestone is set to revolutionise the Runflat tyre