Plastic Ring between rim and tyres on rally cars. Tyre information on rezulteo.

Plastic Ring between rim and tyres on rally cars

I want to know what the plastic-like ring they put between rim and tires on rally cars is called, and wonder how can I buy one.

Asked on 22/07/2011 by Latt

You still have 5000 characters Answer this question
Submit an answer 

Latest answer


Thank you for your question. I guess your question relates to the systems used during cross-country rally, (also known as Raid Rally), and rally races on earth surfaces to reduce punctures. If so, unfortunately this type of process is reserved for a competition and off road use.



cgallet 27 Jul 10:49
Didn't find an answer? Ask a question

Latest questions, by category