Win a Limited Edition F1 Photo with Bridgestone!
To celebrate their experience as Formula 1 tyre supplier, Bridgestone is launching a contest online. Participant could win a photo of a race printed on canvas, and framed.
Bridgestone left the racing world last season, leaving their place to Pirelli, after 14 years of involvement with F1, in which 6 years they were the exclusive tyre supplier. Their prize list is enlightening : 11 titles of World Champion drivers and constructors , 175 Grand Prix victories, 168 Pole Positions and 170 fastest lap. This deserves a well earned celebration !
To celebrate these years of passionate racing, Bridgestone has just launched a contest online called F1 Heritage. It's free and open to everyone, and there are 100 framed canvas photos up for grabs, all showing a race scene.
Don't wait to participate, the contest ends the 6th August 2011
Articles in the same header
- Sports tyres: our selection for 2014/2015
- Pirelli Pzero and Trofeo R: Rezulteo’s test
- Pirelli Trofeo R, the test on video
- The Le Mans 24 Hours: Michelin bring us as close as possible to the race
- Michelin sets a new record with the Seat Leon Cupra R at Nürburgring
- Pirelli: Formula 1 official tyre supplier for the next three years
- Apollo Tyres creates a spoiler for the Porsche 911 Turbo
- Michelin: supplier for the new Porsche Macan
- Michelin will develop special Le Mans tyres for the Nissan Zeod RC
- Testing the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - winner of the 2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours