Rally: Ken Block burns rubber in his WRC fiesta!
Ken Block has become a legend throughout the world with his magnificent smoking videos. He immediately imposed a generous driving style, a penchant for skidding and quite a bit of humour.
He has not been idle, participating in WRC stages, but also getting noticed in the latest superspecial in the Portugal rally, driving neck and neck with Kimi Raïkkönen.
Since then, he is back with a commercial made by Ford USA to promote the new Fiesta. In it, leaving his house, the driver tells us how much he loves his little city car, before going shopping. In a not very academic style of course.
Articles in the same header
- Sports tyres: our selection for 2014/2015
- Pirelli Pzero and Trofeo R: Rezulteo’s test
- Pirelli Trofeo R, the test on video
- The Le Mans 24 Hours: Michelin bring us as close as possible to the race
- Michelin sets a new record with the Seat Leon Cupra R at Nürburgring
- Pirelli: Formula 1 official tyre supplier for the next three years
- Apollo Tyres creates a spoiler for the Porsche 911 Turbo
- Michelin: supplier for the new Porsche Macan
- Michelin will develop special Le Mans tyres for the Nissan Zeod RC
- Testing the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - winner of the 2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours