IRC: Video: Michelin returns to Monte-Carlo.
For Michelin, the 2011 Monte Carlo Rally felt like a bit of a revival. The company hadn’t officially participated in the race since 2005.
Changing weather conditions did nothing to dampen the reputation of this legendary event, currently celebrating its centennial year. Indeed, certain participants were delighted by it.
The unmerciful combat took place through the Ardèche, the Vercors, and the Nice countryside. Juho Hanninen, Bryan Bouffier, François Delecour and the others threw themselves into the race, where Bouffier was the quickest and took first place.
Not only were Michelin tyres used by the top 10 overall winners, but they also filled the top five places in the two-wheel drive category.
Articles in the same header
- Sports tyres: our selection for 2014/2015
- Pirelli Pzero and Trofeo R: Rezulteo’s test
- Pirelli Trofeo R, the test on video
- The Le Mans 24 Hours: Michelin bring us as close as possible to the race
- Michelin sets a new record with the Seat Leon Cupra R at Nürburgring
- Pirelli: Formula 1 official tyre supplier for the next three years
- Apollo Tyres creates a spoiler for the Porsche 911 Turbo
- Michelin: supplier for the new Porsche Macan
- Michelin will develop special Le Mans tyres for the Nissan Zeod RC
- Testing the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - winner of the 2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours