Formula1: simplified rules
FOTA (Formula One Teams Association) has approved the introduction of a new rule for 2010. It states that the first ten cars on the starting grid will have to use the same tyres for the race as they used for the qualifications.
On the same topic
Until now, the rules allowed drivers to use new equipment at the start of the race, on the condition that both tyre types supplied by Bridgestone were used during the Sunday race. This new rule must first be approved by the F1 Commission and by the World Motor Sport Council.
Articles in the same header
- Sports tyres: our selection for 2014/2015
- Pirelli Pzero and Trofeo R: Rezulteo’s test
- Pirelli Trofeo R, the test on video
- The Le Mans 24 Hours: Michelin bring us as close as possible to the race
- Michelin sets a new record with the Seat Leon Cupra R at Nürburgring
- Pirelli: Formula 1 official tyre supplier for the next three years
- Apollo Tyres creates a spoiler for the Porsche 911 Turbo
- Michelin: supplier for the new Porsche Macan
- Michelin will develop special Le Mans tyres for the Nissan Zeod RC
- Testing the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - winner of the 2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours