Audi choose the ContiSportContact 5P for the RS3 and the R8
For many years Audi has been an indispensable benchmark for tyres. Since the famous Quattro, Audi has never ceased to develop its all-wheel drive system to enhance the active safety of its vehicles.
On the same topic
Audi has chosen the ContiSportContact 5P tyre to fit their sportiest models, the R8 and the long-awaited RS3. This choice was dictated by the tyre’s high-level of performance, easily ascertained from the product details. In its original configuration, the R8 V10 is shod with 235/35 ZR19 tyres on the front axle and with 295/30 ZR19 tyres on the rear axle. The brand new 340 HP, hatchback sedan, RS3 will be fitted with 225/35 19 tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Sports tyres: our selection for 2014/2015
- Pirelli Pzero and Trofeo R: Rezulteo’s test
- Pirelli Trofeo R, the test on video
- The Le Mans 24 Hours: Michelin bring us as close as possible to the race
- Michelin sets a new record with the Seat Leon Cupra R at Nürburgring
- Pirelli: Formula 1 official tyre supplier for the next three years
- Apollo Tyres creates a spoiler for the Porsche 911 Turbo
- Michelin: supplier for the new Porsche Macan
- Michelin will develop special Le Mans tyres for the Nissan Zeod RC
- Testing the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - winner of the 2013 Nürburgring 24 Hours