Le Mans 24 Hours: a video to live the race from the inside
"24 Hours: A matter of seconds” is a documentary filmed behind the scenes of Audi’s victory at Le Mans, together with tyre manufacturer Michelin. It gives us an insight into the difficulties of this exceptional race, from the inside.
On the same topic
Le Mans is a unique, difficult race, where tactical thinking is critical. The technical and sporting challenge that this race represents means that each team, each tyre manufacturer, dreams of leaving its mark.
This captivating video provides an in-depth look behind the scenes at Le Mans, to live the race from the Audi paddocks and pit lane. Drivers, engineers and other technicians take it in turns to give their impressions on the difficulties encountered during these 24 hours.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli equips the new Ferrari, McLaren and Lamborghini at the Geneva Motor Show
- Come and join us on Facebook!
- Michelin sponsors the planet’s most fabulous supercars at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Chinese tyres: Investigation into the brands present at the Essen tyre show
- Michelin unveils the Energy Saver + at the Reifen Essen Exhibition
- Tyres glorify the Frankfurt Motor Show stars
- Geneva Motor Show: Continental on the top step of the podium
- Geneva Motor Show: loads of new tyres
- The 3 most impressive vehicles at the Moscow Motor Show
- Russian dolls at the Moscow Motor Show