Track'N'Go: Forget winter tyres and snow chains
Winter tyres, chains or snow socks… you thought you knew all the solutions to drive on snowy surfaces? We are going to introduce you to Track'N'Go. This incredible concept converts a vehicle into a real snow groomer, allowing it to drive off-road.
On the same topic
The Track'N'Go concept has been designed by AD Boivin, a company specialising in products for the motorsports industry and for utility vehicles on snow.
A concept designed to fit each tyre with a track system powered by the rotation of your vehicle's wheels. This system, sold at the price of $25,000, is suitable for most large 4x4 vehicles equipped with a permanent all-wheel drive and a big engine. Better than a thousand words, please enjoy the Track'N'Go demonstration video (fascinating).
Articles in the same header
- Winter tyre : can one drive with in Summer
- Summer tyres versus winter tyres: comparing acceleration on the snow
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5, a new winter sports tyre
- The top best all season tyres for 2015 / 2016
- A tyre that changes colour when it’s time to switch to winter tyres
- The top best winter tyres for 2015/2016
- Top 8 best winter tyres for 2014/2015
- 10 things to know about winter tyres
- Nokian invents a winter tyre with retractable studs
- Goodyear demonstrates the importance of winter tyres