The top best all season tyres for 2015 / 2016
Competition in the all season tyre category is becoming increasingly fierce. Previously shunned by tyre manufacturers, these tyres are making a remarkable comeback, with symbolic products such as the Michelin CrossClimate. Here is our selection of the best all season tyres for 2015/2016.
On the same topic
By way of introduction, remember that an all season tyre cannot replace a traditional winter tyre. It is a compromise tyre for occasional snow use, and is designed to deliver a good level of safety whatever the weather conditions.
The list we have put together is not exhaustive. It is primarily based on the most common dimensions available on the market: 205 55R16 and 225 45R17. Tyres have also been selected based on a set of criteria reflecting their level of technology.
Tyres are presented in alphabetical order only. This is not, under any circumstances, a ranking since our selection includes tyres with different price positions (premium and intermediate).
Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2
>> Dimensions available for the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 (coming soon)
>> Find out more about the tyre: Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, the new all season tyre from Goodyear
Pirelli Cinturato All Season
Vredestein Quatrac 5
Articles in the same header
- Rezulteo’s test: Are Pirelli’s winter tyres compatible with high performance vehicles?
- Winter tyre : can one drive with in Summer
- Summer tyres versus winter tyres: comparing acceleration on the snow
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5, a new winter sports tyre
- A tyre that changes colour when it’s time to switch to winter tyres
- The top best winter tyres for 2015/2016
- Top 8 best winter tyres for 2014/2015
- 10 things to know about winter tyres
- Nokian invents a winter tyre with retractable studs
- Goodyear demonstrates the importance of winter tyres