Don’t wait until the last minute to buy your winter tyres!
Have you decided to fit or replace your winter tyres this year? Don’t wait until the last minute. By purchasing them in early autumn, you’ll have more choice and you’ll pay less.
On the same topic
Every year it’s the same story. When the first snow falls, roads become a trap for drivers still using summer tyres. As a result, they rush out to buy winter tyres: Retailers are sold out within days and prices soar….
To avoid this disastrous scenario, all you have to do is an-ti-ci-pate! Car centres and tyre retailers switch to winter time at the beginning of autumn. Most major retailers advertise special offers to trigger sales.
Don’t miss out on this chance. Right now, you can choose from a wide range of brands and models. This will not necessarily be the case at the height of the season. Also, prices will soar from mid-November.
Finally, don’t forget, winter tyres are not only useful in snow. They offer a much safer drive as soon as the average temperature falls below 7°C.
Articles in the same header
- Winter tyre : can one drive with in Summer
- Summer tyres versus winter tyres: comparing acceleration on the snow
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5, a new winter sports tyre
- The top best all season tyres for 2015 / 2016
- A tyre that changes colour when it’s time to switch to winter tyres
- The top best winter tyres for 2015/2016
- Top 8 best winter tyres for 2014/2015
- 10 things to know about winter tyres
- Nokian invents a winter tyre with retractable studs
- Goodyear demonstrates the importance of winter tyres