Cooper Weather-Master WSC: Studdable winter tyre for SUV’s
With its high sipe density design and high silica tread compound, Cooper’s new winter tyre for SUV’s offers superior performance, reliability and driving comfort in all winter conditions. What’s more, studs can easily be fitted to the tyre.
On the same topic
The Cooper Weather Master WSC winter tyre has been developed for SUV’s such as the BMW X3, Lexus RX 350/450, Mazda 3 and Mazda 5, Toyota Rav-4, Nissan Murano… Its high silica tread compound and tread design featuring an increased number of biting edges deliver superior performance in terms of traction and grip on wet, icy and snow covered roads.
Superior grip and traction on snow covered roads.
The tread design of the Weather-Master WSC incorporates Cooper’s “Snow Groove” technology to provide superior traction and handling on snow. Its numerous micro-sipes form biting edges that enhance traction to offer safe winter driving.
Grip and road holding on wet roads
Superior ice grip
The Weather-Master WSC offers a 132 stud count, with a 12-row stud pattern. Studs can be easily fitted to the tyre to provide more traction on ice.
The Cooper Weather-Master WSC is available in ten different sizes for 17- to 18-inch rim diameter sizes.
>> Cooper WeatherMaster WSC: Prices
>> Cooper WeatherMaster WSC: Similar tyres
>> Cooper WeatherMaster WSC: Available dimensions
Articles in the same header
- Winter tyre : can one drive with in Summer
- Summer tyres versus winter tyres: comparing acceleration on the snow
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5, a new winter sports tyre
- The top best all season tyres for 2015 / 2016
- A tyre that changes colour when it’s time to switch to winter tyres
- The top best winter tyres for 2015/2016
- Top 8 best winter tyres for 2014/2015
- 10 things to know about winter tyres
- Nokian invents a winter tyre with retractable studs
- Goodyear demonstrates the importance of winter tyres