Winter tyres for 4x4's and SUV's
Heavy vehicles, powerful engines and integral traction: 4x4s and SUVs need effective winter tyres to make the most of their road-holding qualities. Here's a selection from rezulteo.
The range of tyres for 4X4s and SUVs usually have a winter version in the Sports category. Resistance to aquaplaning, braking and traction are their main qualities.
These high-performance tyres usually have an asymmetrical tread pattern, deep tread with numerous biting edges, high-density siping and wide central grooves.
A selection by rezulteo
- Michelin Latitude Alpin LA2
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM80
- Continental ContiCrossContactWinter
- Goodyear Ultragrip+SUV
- Pirelli Scorpion Winter
>> Driving a 4x4 or SUV well in winter.
Articles in the same header
- Rezulteo’s test: Are Pirelli’s winter tyres compatible with high performance vehicles?
- Winter tyre : can one drive with in Summer
- Summer tyres versus winter tyres: comparing acceleration on the snow
- Dunlop Winter Sport 5, a new winter sports tyre
- The top best all season tyres for 2015 / 2016
- A tyre that changes colour when it’s time to switch to winter tyres
- The top best winter tyres for 2015/2016
- Top 8 best winter tyres for 2014/2015
- 10 things to know about winter tyres
- Nokian invents a winter tyre with retractable studs