Yokohama BluEarth-1: a new-generation green tyre
The tyre maker Yokohama is an undisputed specialist in sports tyres. With the BluEarth-1, it confirms its change in strategic direction with a tyre full of ambition and an evocative name, offering well-designed energy efficiency.
On the same topic
2. Performance and technology
The technical features of the BluEarth-1 tyre are a true demonstration of Yokohama technology. This new tyre has been optimised in several points (aerodynamics, weight, rolling resistance) to offer optimal energy efficiency. Read more
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2