Yokohama BluEarth-1: a new-generation green tyre
The tyre maker Yokohama is an undisputed specialist in sports tyres. With the BluEarth-1, it confirms its change in strategic direction with a tyre full of ambition and an evocative name, offering well-designed energy efficiency.
On the same topic
2. Performance and technology
The technical features of the BluEarth-1 tyre are a true demonstration of Yokohama technology. This new tyre has been optimised in several points (aerodynamics, weight, rolling resistance) to offer optimal energy efficiency. Read more
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing