Yokohama ADVAN V701: sporty, but above all versatile
Japanese tyre manufacturer Yokohama used the Geneva Motor Show to introduce its new high performance tyre, the Advan Fleva V701.
On the same topic
Available from July 2016 in 24 sizes, the Advan Fleva V701 will be available in a total of 43 different sizes from the beginning of 2017, ranging from 195/55R15 85V to 255/30R20 92W.
Sporty at heart and with its high-end positioning, the ADVAN Fleva 701 nevertheless claims to be versatile, delivering sporty handling on city streets, directional stability on roads and superior grip when cornering. The directional tread pattern improves the evacuation of water and also delivers excellent handling in wet conditions.
In other words, this tyre must be compatible with multiple driving styles and as many vehicle types, from the saloon to the compact car, not forgetting the crossover.
For maximum sportiness, the Fleva 701’s profile is directly inherited from the ADVAN Sport V105, widely recognised for its performance in this area.
Finally, if Yokohama wanted it sporty, the ADVAN Fleva 701 is also environmentally friendly with a low rolling resistance and moderate noise emissions (rated C to A depending on sizes).
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing