Yokohama: a new Geolandar 3PMSF for SUVs
It was at the Geneva Motor Show that Yokohama added a new reference to its Geolandar range. Designed for mid and large size SUVs, the Geolandar A/T G015 is certified for winter use with the 3PMSF symbol.
On the same topic
To improve driving stability and handling, tyre manufacturer Yokohama has opted for large tread blocks. Its carcass features a hexagon thick steel bead capable of handling the significant weights associated with this type of vehicle, as well as the heavy loads they sometimes carry. Furthermore, sidewalls are reinforced to protect the tyre against the aggressions of everyday life.
On the tread, four grooves efficiently drain water to reduce the phenomenon of hydroplaning. Also, the optimised contact shape minimises wear at the shoulders while improving grip.
The Geolandar A/T G015 will be available from July 2016, for rim diameters ranging from 15 to 20 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2