Yokohama: a new Geolandar 3PMSF for SUVs
It was at the Geneva Motor Show that Yokohama added a new reference to its Geolandar range. Designed for mid and large size SUVs, the Geolandar A/T G015 is certified for winter use with the 3PMSF symbol.
On the same topic
To improve driving stability and handling, tyre manufacturer Yokohama has opted for large tread blocks. Its carcass features a hexagon thick steel bead capable of handling the significant weights associated with this type of vehicle, as well as the heavy loads they sometimes carry. Furthermore, sidewalls are reinforced to protect the tyre against the aggressions of everyday life.
On the tread, four grooves efficiently drain water to reduce the phenomenon of hydroplaning. Also, the optimised contact shape minimises wear at the shoulders while improving grip.
The Geolandar A/T G015 will be available from July 2016, for rim diameters ranging from 15 to 20 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing