Vredestein renews its winter and all season range
Vredestein specialists are renewing their range of winter and all season tyres with products said to deliver even better performances.
On the same topic
The Quatrac 5, for use all year round
Vredestein also announce a longer lifespan thanks to the full-silica compound featuring further developments. Note that the tyre carries the “3PMSF” marking, meaning that it is known as a “winter tyre” in countries where these tyres are compulsory depending on the season. The Quatrac 5 is available in twelve different sizes, from 185/65 R15 88H up to 225/45 R17 94 V XL.
Snowtrac 5, a pure winter tyre
On the technology side, this tyre can count on specific sipes, with a network of non-parallel sipes that can easily cut through the layer of ice, water and snow that sticks to the tyre.
This technique provides better traction on snow and ice, including when cornering, where grip is exceptional.
As for the tread, the technology "Stealth Design" reduces the noise notably thanks to the "V" shaped grooves. Snowtrac 5 is already available in fifteen different sizes, from 185/65 R14 86T to 195/45 R16 84 H XL.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2