Vredestein Quatrac Lite: an all season green tyre
With its Quatrac Lite, Vredestein caused a stir at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show by presenting the first all-season green tyre. A worthy successor in the Quatrac dynasty whose energy efficiency has been especially carefully developed to enable the consumer to make savings while at the same time availing of an effective, multi-purpose tyre.
On the same topic
1. Targets and context
The Vredestein Quatrac Lite is designed for combustion engine city cars and saloons, but also electric and hybrid cars. It is targeted at countries with a temperate climate and flat or hilly roads. Continue reading
2. Performances and technologies
By positioning itself as a good compromise between a summer tyre and a winter tyre, the Quatrac Lite promises attractive performances on dry, wet or snow-covered surfaces thanks to elaborate technology. Continue reading
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing