Vredestein Quatrac Lite: an all season green tyre
With its Quatrac Lite, Vredestein caused a stir at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show by presenting the first all-season green tyre. A worthy successor in the Quatrac dynasty whose energy efficiency has been especially carefully developed to enable the consumer to make savings while at the same time availing of an effective, multi-purpose tyre.
On the same topic
1. Targets and context
The Vredestein Quatrac Lite is designed for combustion engine city cars and saloons, but also electric and hybrid cars. It is targeted at countries with a temperate climate and flat or hilly roads. Continue reading
2. Performances and technologies
By positioning itself as a good compromise between a summer tyre and a winter tyre, the Quatrac Lite promises attractive performances on dry, wet or snow-covered surfaces thanks to elaborate technology. Continue reading
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?