Toyo Tires launches the NanoEnergy 3
Once again, Toyo Tires presents a new version based on its NanoEnergy technology. This time, the target is the city and very compact car segment.
On the same topic
For small cars
Not long ago, we talked about the NanoEnergy equipping the new Mazda 3 as original equipment. This time, Toyo Tires is back on the offensive with another product from the NanoEnergy range which aims to reduce fuel consumption while maintaining the tyre’s dynamic qualities and performances. With the NanoEnergy 3, it is the micro-city car segment (Renault Twingo, Volkswagen Up, Skoda Citigo, Toyota iQ...) and B segment city cars (Renault Clio,Volkswagen Polo, Ford Fiesta, Peugeot 208...) that are specifically targeted with a product optimised for this size of car. To achieve this, the tyre can count on a comprehensive range of sizes from 155/80 R13 with a speed rating of 79T, up to 195/65 R15 with a speed rating of 91T.
The NanoEnergy 3 features a new polymer in the tread compound with, in particular, increased silica as well as a new low rolling resistance grip polymer. Between that and a unique active polymer, all the ingredients are there to improve wet grip performances and reduce fuel consumption. Capacities enhanced by wide straight grooves equipped with the “Silent wall” system. Note that, ultimately, the tyre will have a longer tyre life than the product it replaces.
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?