Toyo NanoEnergy 1 and 2: Technology
Toyo has primarily focused on the environmental and economical impact of NanoEnergy tyres by using a structure and texture that is well researched in this area. A technological innovation that does not compromise the tyre’s grip on different road surfaces.
Four wide circumferential grooves improve the tyre’s wet grip performance: The channels effectively disperse water and reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
The NanoEnergy tread uses active polymers that improve thermal stability and increase rolling resistance. This compound also plays a role in terms of grip.
The structure has been optimised to dissipate less energy and improve fuel economy and tyre wear.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing