The Yokohama BlueEarth-1, flagship of a new range of green tyres
Presented at the Geneva Motor Show, the BlueEarth-1 is an expression of the manufacturer's new direction towards economic tyres in terms of materials and energy.
On the same topic
The new communication campaign leaves no doubt as to its new strategic orientation. While the sports dimension remains omnipresent (Advan range), ecology is at the heart of the brand's concerns, symbolised in this new commitment, the BlueEarth-1.
By offering dimensions in the largest segment for sales volumes (15,16 and 17 inches), Yokohama is attesting to its desire to make a mark in a sector dominated by the major tyre makers. This is a battle for market share, but also a technical battle. Will the BluEarth-1 measure up to the performance of the category leaders? We'll have to await the results of the first tests to find out.
Competitors of the Yokohama BluEarth-1
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2