The Yokohama BlueEarth-1, flagship of a new range of green tyres
Presented at the Geneva Motor Show, the BlueEarth-1 is an expression of the manufacturer's new direction towards economic tyres in terms of materials and energy.
On the same topic
The new communication campaign leaves no doubt as to its new strategic orientation. While the sports dimension remains omnipresent (Advan range), ecology is at the heart of the brand's concerns, symbolised in this new commitment, the BlueEarth-1.
By offering dimensions in the largest segment for sales volumes (15,16 and 17 inches), Yokohama is attesting to its desire to make a mark in a sector dominated by the major tyre makers. This is a battle for market share, but also a technical battle. Will the BluEarth-1 measure up to the performance of the category leaders? We'll have to await the results of the first tests to find out.
Competitors of the Yokohama BluEarth-1
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing