The Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tyre presented at the Sema Show
For Hankook, the Sema Show was an opportunity to present a certain number of new products, including the most interesting which was undeniably the Ventus V2 Concept.
On the same topic
According to the manufacturer's information, this new tyre offers high performance in all seasons, with sports performance on all types of road surface. It makes use of new techniques used to offer optimal handling and great steering power on wet and snow-covered surfaces.
This tyre has an unusual positioning and the major technical breakthrough announced by Hankook is quite astounding. Once again, initial tests will confirm the level of performance of this tyre, and whether the manufacturer's sales arguments turn out to be true for consumers.
The launch date in Europe has not yet been confirmed, but it will be available in sizes from 15 to 18 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2