The Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tyre presented at the Sema Show
For Hankook, the Sema Show was an opportunity to present a certain number of new products, including the most interesting which was undeniably the Ventus V2 Concept.
On the same topic
According to the manufacturer's information, this new tyre offers high performance in all seasons, with sports performance on all types of road surface. It makes use of new techniques used to offer optimal handling and great steering power on wet and snow-covered surfaces.
This tyre has an unusual positioning and the major technical breakthrough announced by Hankook is quite astounding. Once again, initial tests will confirm the level of performance of this tyre, and whether the manufacturer's sales arguments turn out to be true for consumers.
The launch date in Europe has not yet been confirmed, but it will be available in sizes from 15 to 18 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing