The Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2 available soon
In the sports tyre segment, the Dunlop Sport Maxx RT has forged an excellent reputation, especially for dry handling performance. Already available on the market, the second of the name should be even better.
On the same topic
The “RT” tyre is well known amongst sports driving enthusiasts. Developed to deliver enhanced stiffness and increased steering precision, it is not necessarily the most versatile tyre but it does excel in pure sportiness.
This tyre, which we had the opportunity to test at its launch, seduced us by its rigour and dynamic potential. And after 4 years of good and loyal service, its replacement, the Sport Maxx RT2 is arriving at retailers.
Sure to be in a class of its own, this newcomer features technology derived from the racing world, in particular, the Nürburgring 24 Hours. Dunlop promises to put the emphasis on efficiency and driving pleasure.
The fact it has been chosen as the original fitment for the Radical RXC Turbo, one of the most extreme road cars in the world, is surely not a coincidence.
Check www.rezulteo-tyres.co.uk in the near future for a complete test of the Sport Maxx RT2.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2