The Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx tyre crowned at the 2010 Sema Show
At the closure of the Sema Show, the Cooper brand received an award for its new S/T Maxx tyre: the Global Media Award.
On the same topic
Awarded by 26 journalists of 16 different nationalities, the competitions pitched 2000 products against each other during the premier automotive specialty products trade show.
The aim was to elect a forcefully marketed product that would be susceptible of succeeding commercially.
This tyre, which will go on sale in February 2011, was rewarded for its major off-road potential according to Cooper. Steve Sawyer, the brand representative, was clearly satisfied on behalf of Cooper after getting this prize: "we are very proud to have been recognized for our innovation on a global scale".
The Discoverer S/T Maxx to replace the Discoverer S/T-C is different mainly in its "Armor-Tek3" technology which offers greater resistance. This tyre will be sold in 8 different sizes from 16 to 18 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing