The C.Drive 2 by Yokohama
Yoko-a-what? YOKOHAMA! Not always easy to pronounce the name of this manufacturer, known essentially for its sports tyres, perhaps wrongly! Its range reveals very good products for the wider public; highly technical tyres, with sufficiently strong arguments to meet the benchmark brands.
Articles in the same header
- Continental SportContact 6: tested soon on rezulteo
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: more versatility, increased performance
- Michelin CrossClimate: now available!
- GEOLANDAR H/T G056: Yokohama’s new on-road SUV tyre
- Firestone Multiseason, an all season tyre for city cars
- Nokian Weatherproof: the new benchmark for all season tyres?
- Nokian WR C3, a winter tyre reserved for vans
- We’ve tested the Nokian WR D4
- Michelin CrossClimate, a tyre for both summer and winter
- Pirelli Cinturato All Season