The C.Drive 2 by Yokohama
Yoko-a-what? YOKOHAMA! Not always easy to pronounce the name of this manufacturer, known essentially for its sports tyres, perhaps wrongly! Its range reveals very good products for the wider public; highly technical tyres, with sufficiently strong arguments to meet the benchmark brands.
Articles in the same header
- Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, the new all season tyre from Goodyear
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: more versatility, increased performance
- Hankook Winter i*cept RS2, a new winter tyre presented at Frankfurt
- Kleber Citilander, an all season tyre for SUVs
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on show at Frankfurt
- Continental SportContact 6: Rezulteo’s test
- Continental SportContact 6: tested soon on rezulteo
- Michelin CrossClimate: now available!
- GEOLANDAR H/T G056: Yokohama’s new on-road SUV tyre
- Firestone Multiseason, an all season tyre for city cars