The C.Drive 2 by Yokohama
Yoko-a-what? YOKOHAMA! Not always easy to pronounce the name of this manufacturer, known essentially for its sports tyres, perhaps wrongly! Its range reveals very good products for the wider public; highly technical tyres, with sufficiently strong arguments to meet the benchmark brands.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Cinturato All Season
- A08B: Yohohama reinforces its new generation of ultra high performance tyres
- A Nokian “A” rated winter tyre for the BMW i3
- Toyo Proxes R888R: the new benchmark for semi-slicks?
- Starfire W200, a new winter tyre for compact cars
- The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre: tested by rezulteo
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9: the new benchmark?
- Nokian Line and zLine SUV: tested by rezulteo
- Yokohama AD08R: fully tested by Rezulteo
- Firestone launches the Destination HP for compact SUVs