The C.Drive 2 by Yokohama
Yoko-a-what? YOKOHAMA! Not always easy to pronounce the name of this manufacturer, known essentially for its sports tyres, perhaps wrongly! Its range reveals very good products for the wider public; highly technical tyres, with sufficiently strong arguments to meet the benchmark brands.
Articles in the same header
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9: the new benchmark?
- Nokian Line and zLine SUV: tested by rezulteo
- Yokohama AD08R: fully tested by Rezulteo
- Firestone launches the Destination HP for compact SUVs
- Vredestein renews its winter and all season range
- Kumho presents the Solus HA31 and the WinterCraft WP51
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: test session
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: the return of the rain tyre
- Michelin A/S EverGrip: a tyre that regenerates itself
- The Michelin Latitude Sport 3: a summer tyre for premium SUVs