Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
Tyre manufacturer Firestone presented the new Roadhawk at the Paris Motor Show 2016. A tyre designed to boost endurance and safety that aims to shake up the European market for mid-range tyres.
On the same topic
Improved grip in wet conditions
With its new Roadhawk, Firestone has thought of everyday drivers who use their vehicle to make various types of trips and who are looking for a tyre capable of offering maximum performance whatever the conditions: wet surfaces, emergency braking, etc.
Firestone says that one of the new Roadhawk’s strengths is its tread pattern, specially designed to deliver the best possible handling on wet roads. As a result, the Firestone Roadhawk has obtained EU tyre label ratings reaching “A” for wet grip, for certain tyre sizes.
To create its Roadhawk, Firestone has used a very light casing which ensures low rolling resistance and thereby reduces fuel consumption. Furthermore, according to Firestone, performance, comfort and endurance are guaranteed during the tyre’s lifetime thanks to its special tread compound.
For which vehicles and when?
The Firestone Roadhawk is designed to equip compact cars and saloons. It will be available from January 2017 for 15 to 18 inch rim diameters.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2