Quadraxer 2: Kleber plays the four seasons card
When summer and winter weather sometimes come on the same day, the all season tyre is a kind of safe investment. Kleber’s new Quadraxer 2 is set to change this category of tyres.
On the same topic
After a successful six years on the tyre replacement market, the Kleber Quadraxer, designed for compact cars, is now replaced by the Quadraxer 2. This all season tyre is characterised by superior performance on several criteria such as safety on wet roads, dry roads and on snow, as well as longevity.
On wet roads, the Quadraxer 2 obtains a B rating based on EU labelling criteria, a rating not often given in this market segment.
On dry roads, its new design delivers a 3.5 metre shorter braking distance than the first generation Quadraxer.
For slippery and snow covered roads, the Quadraxer 2 not only carries the M+S mark, it is also certified 3PMSF (3 peaks mountain snow flake), which guarantees its ability to deliver excellent traction and handling in poor weather conditions.
The Kleber Quadraxer 2 is now available in nine additional sizes compared to the previous generation, including 17inches and above, making it easier to equip a larger number of vehicles.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing