Pirelli presents the new P Zero
To replace its iconic tyre, Pirelli has just launched the new P Zero which is set to become a benchmark in the world of high performance tyres.
On the same topic
The Pirelli P Zero has been on the market for almost 10 years, an exceptionally long time in a segment where life cycles are generally around 4 to 5 years. The P Zero has achieved an incredible feat by maintaining its leadership position for all these years, as demonstrated by its recent homologations for use on prestigious supercars such as the McLaren.
But when up against competition implementing the latest technical developments (Pilot Sport 4, Dunlop Sport Maxx RT 2, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3…) it was time to react. The response is the new generation P Zero which has just been officially launched by the Italian tyre manufacturer.
Compared with its predecessor, Pirelli claims this newcomer has been developed with high performance in mind, influenced by its experience gained in Formula 1. Not forgetting safety aspects, durability and fuel efficiency, since keep in mind, the P Zero is above all a road tyre.
One of the reasons why it will be available with options such as PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling) to reduce noise levels, the “Seal Inside” puncture-sealing technology or the Run Flat technology.
Check www.rezulteo-tyres.co.uk in the near future for a complete test of the new P Zero.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo