Pirelli presents the Carrier: a new tyre for vans
Pirelli has launched a new tyre range designed for light commercial vehicles. Overall performance is said to be much better than the previous range.
On the same topic
30% more miles
After its conventional road and ultra-sporty range, this time Pirelli is replacing its tyres for the commercial vehicle sector. The Italian tyre manufacturer has launched its new Carrier range, designed to meet the needs of users of this type of vehicle and deliver the best possible performance. Thanks to three million kilometres clocked up during development tests conducted in diverse driving environments, a latest generation compound and technology extrapolated from the brand’s latest products, the new Carrier range offers better performance in all segments: reduced fuel consumption thanks to a lower rolling resistance, better road holding on wet roads, increased driving comfort, and above all, a much longer tyre life. Pirelli announces a mileage improvement of 30%.
Good label ratings
Of course, Pirelli has worked on the performance rating label displayed in store, and in particular, the wet grip criterion that obtains an A/B grade, thus placing the tyre at the top of its category compared with its competitors. The Carrier will soon be available on the van market for rim diameters ranging from 14 to 17 inches, complete with the Carrier Camper version in 15 and 16 inch sizes. Pirelli’s objective is simply to become the leader in the tyre replacement market for light commercial vehicles.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing