Pirelli Cinturato P1: a multipurpose tyre that suits most modern cars
The Pirelli Cinturato P1 is designed for a large range of vehicles, and is just as suitable for city driving as for driving on the motorway. It could already fit out most city cars and compact saloons and should cover most saloons by 2012.
On the same topic
The P1 Cinturato bases its sales pitch on versatility and above all with the expectations of an environmentally conscious consumer. It promises excellent energy efficiency, reduced sound emissions and high mileage, not forgetting, of course, a good level of safety.
42 dimensions will be available as soon as the tyre is launched allowing 70% of the market to be fitted out. A fit-out rate that will come close to 100% when new dimensions become available.
Pirelli Cinturato P1’s competitors
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing