Pirelli Cinturato All Season
The Italian tyre manufacturer is launching a new all season tyre for city and compact cars. The aim? Offer a compromise to those who want to use one type of tyre throughout the year, and who never drive in difficult conditions.
On the same topic
A compromise with conditions
In principle, the climate in Europe requires us to use two types of tyres on our cars: a “summer” tyre when the weather is not too cold and a “winter” tyre when temperatures drop drastically. In some countries, it is mandatory to fit winter tyres as soon as the cold season arrives. Obviously, this is recommended throughout Europe unless you live in a particularly warm area or you mostly drive in urban areas and never travel far from large towns. In this case, the all season tyre should find a few followers.
For city and compact cars
This is precisely what Pirelli aims to do by launching its Cinturato All Season on the European market. The Italian tyre manufacturer is targeting motorists that drive almost exclusively in large cities, and do not drive many miles. Drivers that usually keep the same type of tyre all year round and do not change from summer to winter tyres and vice versa. The tyre will be available in several different sizes for cars used about town or for compact cars. Note that the Cinturato All Season comes equipped with the Seal Inside technology that maintains tyre pressure after a puncture caused by a perforating object less than 4 mm in length.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing