Pirelli Cinturato All Season
The Italian tyre manufacturer is launching a new all season tyre for city and compact cars. The aim? Offer a compromise to those who want to use one type of tyre throughout the year, and who never drive in difficult conditions.
On the same topic
A compromise with conditions
In principle, the climate in Europe requires us to use two types of tyres on our cars: a “summer” tyre when the weather is not too cold and a “winter” tyre when temperatures drop drastically. In some countries, it is mandatory to fit winter tyres as soon as the cold season arrives. Obviously, this is recommended throughout Europe unless you live in a particularly warm area or you mostly drive in urban areas and never travel far from large towns. In this case, the all season tyre should find a few followers.
For city and compact cars
This is precisely what Pirelli aims to do by launching its Cinturato All Season on the European market. The Italian tyre manufacturer is targeting motorists that drive almost exclusively in large cities, and do not drive many miles. Drivers that usually keep the same type of tyre all year round and do not change from summer to winter tyres and vice versa. The tyre will be available in several different sizes for cars used about town or for compact cars. Note that the Cinturato All Season comes equipped with the Seal Inside technology that maintains tyre pressure after a puncture caused by a perforating object less than 4 mm in length.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2